How do you feel about setting boundaries? Are you worried it may alienate you from friends, family, or loved ones?
In today’s episode, Melissa Urban joins me to discuss her journey with boundaries, from learning what they really are to setting them with her close connections. Together, we also unpack how boundaries are kind (not selfish) and make us more (not less) free.
Melissa Urban is the Whole30 Co-Founder and CEO, a recovered addict, New York Times best-selling author, mother, podcast host, nature churchgoer, and boundary wizard—in a nutshell. Her latest work, “The Book of Boundaries”, is available for pre-order on her website (linked below).
Join us as we discuss:
- What boundaries really are and how they show kindness to our close connections
- The importance of setting boundaries with yourself as an act of self-love
- Navigating conflict with healthy boundaries
- Attachment styles in conflict
- The importance of re-evaluating boundaries regularly as your life and situations change
Hang out with Melissa:
- Order Melissa’s Book on Boundaries
- Visit Melissa’s Website
- Find Melissa on Instagram
- Follow Melissa on Twitter
Really love Needy? Join the Needy Podcast Inner Circle! Courses, discounts, quarterly Q&As and more for a one-time or monthly donation of any amount. Exclusively for folks who love the Needy podcast. THANK YOU.