Today’s episode is a little different than usual… To celebrate the upcoming release of my book, Needy: How to Advocate for Your Needs & Claim Your Sovereignty, I’m stepping into the interviewee seat! And my friend Jennie Alexis joins us as interviewer to ask me questions about needs and wants, writing my book, parenting, and more.
Jennie Alexis is a marketing strategist and podcast host who works with trailblazers, leaders and creative entrepreneurs by helping them share, promote and talk about their business in a way that honors their humanity before anything else.
Join us as we discuss…
- How to accept compliments & offers of support
- Where the desire to write Needy came from
- Our histories of suppressing needs to avoid rejection
- The importance of wants in relation to needs
- The issues with idyllic self-care
- Questioning why being “needy” is considered embarrassing
- Where to start if you want to begin tending to your needs
- How guts, hormones & glucose are teaching me about my needs lately
- Raising needy children
Hang out with Jennie Alexis:
Really love Needy? Join the Needy Podcast Inner Circle! Courses, discounts, quarterly Q&As and more for a one-time or monthly donation of any amount. Exclusively for folks who love the Needy podcast. THANK YOU.